INSTRUCTIONS TO NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS IN B.SC.HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION IN THE SESSION: 2016-17 > >
As a new member of IHM, Lucknow family, I welcome you to one of the most modern Hospitality Management Institute of the country. Congratulations on your success in JEE 2016. Please note the following instructions carefully:-
1. Physical reporting date will be from 11.07.2016 to 14.07.2016 as per NCHMCT counseling schedule.
2. The classes of 1st semester will commence from 18.07.2016 or as mentioned in your allotment letter. Beside the fee of 1st semester already deposited by you at the admission centre, you will have to deposit Rs. 2500/- in cash as minor charges to cover the charges for Insurance + Tool Kit + College Magazine etc.
3. In case you have been allotted hostel then you will have to deposit Rs.31000/- as hostel (for a triple occupancy) & mess fees by DD in favor of Principal, Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow payable at Lucknow and you can occupy the hostel on 17.07.2016 at 09:00am to 05:00pm. Allotment of hostel will be made by N.I.C according to NCHMCT rank.
4. Hostel fees once deposited will not be refunded, except caution money and mess charges.
5. In case you have not been allotted hostel, then it is advised, that you should visit Lucknow 2 to 3 days in advance to find a suitable P.G. Home.
6. You will have to carry with you following at the time of physical reporting:-
a. At least 5 to 6 passport size photographs.
b. All your original documents in support of your age, qualification and category.
c. Allotment letter downloaded from www.nchm.nic.in
d. Receipt of fees of 1st semester deposited at the admission centre.
7. Institute will not subscribe any shop or tailor for the uniform required though it will give two week time to arrange uniform. The uniform will be as under:
a. Black tericot trouser with two plate and 18” bottom. Flat front and low waist is not allowed. (2 pair)*.
b. White plain full sleeves tericot shirt with one pocket (2 pair)*
c. White chef coat with nylon button. (Tericot)
d. White Chef Cap, Green & White Check Scarf.
e. White tericot half apron one for Food Production practical.
f. White tericot full apron one for House Keeping practical.
g. Tie with institute logo (shall be provided in the Institute) and black socks*.
h. Black Waist Coat for Food & Beverage Service practical.
i. Black shoes oxford model*.
j. Silk Sari as per colour and design (For girls only) to be decided by concern faculty on joining. Tool Kit shall be provided by the institute.
* Mandatory from 1st day.
• Please note that use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited during the class hours and defaulters will have to pay very heavy fine.
• Parents are required to meet the undersigned after completing admission formalities.
• Looking forward to welcome you at IHM, Lucknow along with a team of dedicated faculty members, administrative and support staff.
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition